Start-up Policy

Jilain Additional Terms and Conditions
Payment

You can pay the total amount during checkout or divide it into 2 instalments. If you opt for the latter, 70% of the total amount shall be paid immediately. A staff member will then provide you with a payment link for the remaining 30%, or you can transfer the remaining balance via bank transfer.

Legal cooling-off period

The charging station is custom-made in Jilain’s workshop only after the statutory cooling-off period of 14 days. If the customer chooses to waive their legal cooling-off period and proceed with their purchase, the production shall be initiated immediately. You can indicate this to us by e-mail or telephone.

Returning

When returning the product, the customer shall receive a partial refund. The costs incurred for material and personnel costs be deducted.